Peekabee Silicone Freezer Storage | Blue
Perfect for baby & toddler food storage, including fruit and vegetable purees, pasta sauces, breast milk and more!
- Feed kids fast! Silipods allow you to cook up large batches of healthy homemade food for quick dinner-time access.
- 9 x 70g portions = 9 meals in one tray!
- Round pods mean easy portion removal and when cleaning, no nasties can collect in hard to reach places.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack) so easy cleaning
- Perfect for baking pint-sized lunchbox fillers such as healthy muffins, egg-cups and so much more!
- Quality manufacturing, 100% food-grade silicone, so no plastic toxins leaking into freezer food.
- Free from BPA and other nasties such as PVC, lead, latex and phthalates.
So Why Silipods?
CONVENIENT AND EASY
Silipods help you get organised! Each tray has 9 portions which means cooking in bulk and freezing for later just got easier. The individual portions pop out easily. The tray is safe to use in the freezer, oven (to max 460°F), microwave and dishwasher.
Most freezer trays have plastic lids, which often crack in the freezer and also leach nasty toxins into food. The silicone lid will last forever! And it’s non-toxic, bendable, and clips-on so no more freezer burn and spillages.
NO NASTIES, BABY SAFE
The Silipod tray is made from high quality food-grade silicone, free from nasties such as BPA’s, phthalates, PVC and lead. Silicone is naturally bacteria, odour and stain resistant.
The tray base has extra reinforcement, which means it is sturdy to hold, but the round pods retain their soft silicone flexibility, making pod removal a breeze.
Baby food storage is just the start, this tray has 30+ uses! Make homemade ice-creams, bake mini-muffins, batch up toddler pasta sauces, rice, over-ripe fruits for smoothies. The list is endless!