Bedhead Hats | Peony Broadbrim
We’ve created a brand new style of hat for the bigger kids. Introducing the Classic Broadbrim...
Featuring a more upright brim with a bit more depth to it, the Classic Broadbrim allows a little more protection to the shoulders, neck and chest as well as the face and head. It’s a classic style with a modern edge thanks to its stripes of stitch detailing on the brim and luxe fabric in go-with-everything neutrals and subtle patterns. In a soft, two-way cotton fabric with elasticated band on the inside of the crown, the hat is light and cool on heads and has that much-loved, comfortable Bedhead fit every time. All of our hats are rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
SIZING GUIDE: The main difference with Heritage is its fabric. It's a little more luxe and is silky to touch, while the Cotton Jersey we use in our Originals range is all about the stretch and comfort. Heritage's cotton woven fabric just doesn't stretch quite as much as our Originals and Swim ranges. So don't choose a size based on what you're used to, get out that measuring tape and begin again! Once you know the size, we suggest purchasing the next size up to allow extra room for growth if you're wanting a longer-lasting fit. For example, if your child's head circumference measures 54cm, you should go the 56cm, giving you plenty of future wear.