Bedhead Hats | Khaki Broadbrim
We’ve created a brand new style of hat for the bigger kids. Introducing the Classic Broadbrim...
Featuring a more upright brim with a bit more depth to it, the Classic Broadbrim allows a little more protection to the shoulders, neck and chest as well as the face and head. It’s a classic style with a modern edge thanks to its stripes of stitch detailing on the brim and luxe fabric in go-with-everything neutrals and subtle patterns. In a soft, two-way cotton fabric with elasticated band on the inside of the crown, the hat is light and cool on heads and has that much-loved, comfortable Bedhead fit every time. All of our hats are rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
A soft khaki green that will go with anything. Pair it with camo prints, wild florals or earthy neutrals for easy, thrown-together style.
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Our unique 'anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
SIZING GUIDE: The Heritage style hats have slightly less stretch than the Originals fabric, so if in doubt - size up! Eg: If you child's head measures 49cm, opt for the 50-54cm size so you get plenty of wear out of the hat. Sizing guide can be found here: https://www.bedheadhats.com.au/sizing/heritage