Bedhead Hats | Fairies Legionnaire
Bedhead Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them the perfect baby sun hat that also converts hat-haters into hat-lovers!
The Legionnaire hat is built for comfort – so much that kids forget they’re wearing it! This makes it the best style for hat-haters and babies to wear while in prams and baby carriers. Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey for a perfect fit keeping your little ones head cool under the hot Australian conditions & rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
SIZING GUIDE: The Heritage style hats have slightly less stretch than the Originals fabric, so if in doubt - size up! Eg: If you child's head measures 49cm, opt for the 50-54cm size so you get plenty of wear out of the hat. Sizing guide can be found here: https://www.bedheadhats.com.au/sizing/heritage