Bedhead Hats | Arlo Bucket
A classic, comfortable sun hat that protects in style. Made from a silky-feel, two-way stretch cotton fabric, the Heritage Toddler Bucket is light and airy to touch and wear .
It’s a good choice for kids who might usually fuss over a hat – they’ll barely notice they’re wearing it! Featuring a soft, flexible brim, the hat won’t flop over eyes no matter how many times its slept on or folded up in a bag, while the elasticated band on the inside of the deep, paneled crown ensures a great, comfortable fit every time.
Like all Bedhead hats, the Toddler Bucket Hats feature our famous UPF50+ excellent protection - the highest possible - as well as an adjustable chin strap that can be removed if desired without affecting the quality or function of the product.
- Soft and silky-to-touch woven cotton fabric
- Made from 97% Cotton and 3% Elastane
- Elasticated soft-touch sweat band
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Softly reinforced felt brim folds gently under neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
The main difference with Heritage is its fabric. It's a little more luxe and is silky to touch, while the Cotton Jersey we use in our Originals range is all about the stretch and comfort. Heritage's cotton woven fabric just doesn't stretch quite as much as our Originals and Swim ranges. So don't choose a size based on what you're used to, get out that measuring tape and begin again! Once you know the size, we suggest purchasing the next size up to allow extra room for growth if you're wanting a longer-lasting fit. For example, if your child's head circumference measures 54cm, you should go the 56cm, giving you plenty of future wear.