Bedhead Hats | Arabella Legionnaire
Bedhead Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them the perfect baby sun hat that also converts hat-haters into hat-lovers!
The Legionnaire hat is built for comfort – so much that kids forget they’re wearing it! This makes it the best style for hat-haters and babies to wear while in prams and baby carriers. Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey for a perfect fit keeping your little ones head cool under the hot Australian conditions & rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
The main difference with Heritage is its fabric. It's a little more luxe and is silky to touch, while the Cotton Jersey we use in our Originals range is all about the stretch and comfort. Heritage's cotton woven fabric just doesn't stretch quite as much as our Originals and Swim ranges. So don't choose a size based on what you're used to, get out that measuring tape and begin again! Once you know the size, we suggest purchasing the next size up to allow extra room for growth if you're wanting a longer-lasting fit. For example, if your child's head circumference measures 54cm, you should go the 56cm, giving you plenty of future wear.